Thursday, June 26, 2014

Introduction to Beauty

Hiiiiiii everyone x
Okay, it is beauty time- seeing as that is my passion, why not wright about it? So basically this post is just going to be about what to expect on the beauty posts on Did I Just Panic?
It is all well and good sharing products with you that I love, but I don't want to bore everyone with just recommendations, so what would you like to see? Just let me know in the comments. So, my thoughts have been that I am going to do a lot of drugstore reviews and maybe like drugstore/highend comparisons, what do you think about that? I was also thinking of doing nail tutorials and maybe even some makeup ones, however I have not figured out how that would be possible without showing my face! (maybe I will just type out what to do, or show half of my face, or just scrap that idea?) And once a month, I am planning on doing a monthly/current favourites; beauty, fashion, music and randoms- just so you can try out some things that I have been obsessed with!
 
So I know that that was a small post, but it was just a kind of intro post, but my next beauty post will be about how to feel good about yourself and some top tips to make your make up flawless and beautiful!
 
I hope to see you soon, please comment! I would love to know what you think and if you see this, tweet me (@didijustpanic) I AM BEAUTIFUL so I know you have seen this and I can follow you back!
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment